A Bed and Breakfast where you can have breakfast in bed
At The Pig Hill Inn, we have raised self-indulgence to a fine art. We believe that you can have your cake and eat it too. In fact, you can have your apple crumb cake in bed along with a full country-style breakfast. Start your day with freshly brewed hot coffee, an assortment of gourmet teas and homemade baked goods. Add to that some seasonal fresh fruit, orange juice and your choice of eggs, any style. If you prefer something sweet, enjoy our blueberry pancakes or apple danish french toast, all served with bacon or sausage. Breakfast may also be served in our glass Victorian Conservatory (breathtaking during a snowfall), and, during the warmer months, on our garden terrace amidst the irises and lilies of the valley. A full breakfast is served from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
We also offer therapeutic massages in the privacy and comfort of your room. Dawn, the licensed aesthetician and massage therapist, will pamper you relieving the tension that your busy life can create. Please make arrangements prior to your visit by calling Dawn directly at (845) 531-8921
Built in 1825, our three-story inn features nine individually decorated rooms with antiques and high-quality reproduction period pieces. If you happen to fall in love with that wicker sleigh bed in your room and you simply must have it, you may. Most of our furnishings are for sale, except for a few treasured sentimental items.
The majority of our rooms have queen-size or king-size beds, fireplaces and woodburning stoves. All the rooms have private baths, two of which boast jacuzzi tubs - a wonderful romantic indulgence or a great way to relax after a day of hiking Breakneck Ridge.
Each room is equipped with its own air-conditioning/heating unit so you can be toasty warm on the chilliest of evenings and comfortably cool during those hot summer nights.
We offer accommodations for romantic getaways, business travelers, reunions, and wedding guests.
Come and enjoy it all at The Pig Hill Inn. We have the comforts you deserve.
For online reservations and availability, please click here.
For reservations by phone, please call the inn at 845-265-9247 between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm.
The Pig Hill Inn has a two-week cancellation policy. Cancellations made 14 days (or earlier) prior to your arrival date will be accepted without charge. Should you choose to cancel your reservation within 14 days of your scheduled arrival date, you will be held responsible for the full amount of your reservation. We will make every attempt to rebook your room(s); if we are able to rebook your reserved room(s), you will be charged a $25.00 rebooking fee only.
Inn Amenities and Policies
- We have free wireless high-speed internet access available for your computer or electronic device.
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 am and 10:00 am.
- Guests are welcome to dine either in their room, in the Victorian Conservatory or on the garden terrace (weather permitting.)
- Check-in is between 3 pm and 7 pm.
- Guests checking in after 7 pm need to make prior arrangements with the innkeeper.
- Check-out is by 11 am. Our late check-out fee is $50.
- All rooms are equipped with hairdryers and alarm clocks; irons and ironing boards are available upon request.
- The entire inn is a non-smoking building.
- Guests are welcome to smoke out on the garden terrace before and after breakfast hours. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged to guests who smoke in the inn.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate pets at the inn.
- Children over the age of seven are welcome to stay at the inn.
- Gratuities to the staff are always very much appreciated.
- Arrangements may be made for parties and family celebrations.
We look forward to having you stay with us!